Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pizza!

I just love Mr. Oet. And PIZZA! YUM! Pizza is probably my favorite food, behind burgers, hot dogs, and pasta. YUMMY!!!!!! I just love the cheese, the tomato sauce, and the crust on pizza. Not ot mention the 5-star toppings. My favorite place to get pizza is between Papa Johns and EZ's, both places blocks from my house. I think Mr. Oet likes pizza too, cuse he sure gazes at my pizza whenever I'm eating some, and I make sure to use my best "ummm" noises around him just to brag. So he gets jealous, and usually gives me his taiwando moves. And they hurt too. That crazy little boy. Now I'm bird walking. Birdwalking is described as "What happens when you think bout something, yoju get off topic or 'birdwalk." That's a direct quote from my third grade teacher Mrs. Connie Perry. Anyway, I'll talk more about pizza. Ummm! anyway, I'll let you get on with your lives (I bet they're boring without me" nd let you do whatever you want on the web.

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I like birdwalking. I call it "shiny bird syndrome".

    And I am the hugest pizza fan of all time. My favorite is sicilian style, with hand tossed crust. I like lots of sauce and cheese and really salty toppings like ANCHOVIES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one who'd heard of bird walking. I can't eat anchovies, it gives me gas..... natural gas. But I do like sauce and cheese, ALOT of cheese.

    ReplyDelete