Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1st. Assignment

Well today I have a specific "assignment," and that assignment is to write a bout a hobby I love. Oh boy, there's A LOT of different hobbies that I love, so it will be hard to pick just ONE. . . . .
Okay, I've figure out the hobby I'll write about. BMX!!!! That's Bicycle Motocross Racing, but what I'm really into is the tricks they do. That's BMX Freestyle! Oh boy. There's so many different tricks. Wheelies, endos, front rear hops, rear wheel hops, cherry pickers, no handers, 180s, 360s, and many more. Those are just SOME of the tricks that make up BMX Freestyle, and all the tricks range from sort of easy, to raging hard! Of course, safety gear is important too. BMX Freestylers wear such things as helmets, long pants, and pads on there bike so they don't 1. hit there head on the handlebars or 2. Crash there legs/anything else on the frame. Ouch! Well, atleast I'm just starting out, and not doing dangerous stuff YET. The tricks I do, include Wheelies, (that's riding on the rear wheel) Endos, (that's hitting the front brakes to stop the bike and lift the rear wheel of the ground and hold that pose) and a few more I don't feel like naming. Well, not you got the scoop on BMX Freestyle. Click here for a BMX Freestyle video.


Yes this is from the 1980s, but that's the style of tricks I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment