Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Assignment

Well, technically, this isn't an "assignment," but I feel like talking about ANOTHER one of my favorite topics. That is Skateboards.

Now at some point of our lives, we thought about learning to Skateboard. Be able to hop over 10 foot gaps, ride a ramp bigger than a house. Well, maybe I'm the only person that EVER thought about that. I've been skating since Christmas day, and I already pretty much have a few tricks. Skating is like BMX, though some say it's harder some say it's easier. I personally think it depend on what tricks you do. A Manual (in BMX terms, that's a Wheelie) is a basic trick were you lean to the back of your board, push on the tail (back) od the skateboard, and balance out aas long as you can. It's actually SUPER easy to do, but of course on a BMX Bike, it's a little more complicated! However, doing a kickflip on a skateboard, and doing a kickflip on a bmx bike. Wait a sec, a kickflip is where you filp the board all the way around and land back on it. How do you do that on a BMX Bike? See what I mean? Skating, in my opinion, is easier to do then BMX. And plus, it took me about 10 minutes to get the hang of just riding. I just hopped on, started pushing to gain speed, and all of a sudden, I was jumping off 5 foot high cars!





I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment