Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Favoirte Books

Ok, I'm going to write about my favorite books. That is the Hardy boys series. I'm sure you've hear of them, the dynamic duo, the treacherous two, the double trouble team, the Hardy Boys! The book are set in a fictional town known as Bayport, though the state is not givin, I always thought of it being in New York. Anyway, it's about two brothers, Frank Hardy ate the age of 18, and Joe, a year younger, and their father, Private Detective Fenton Hardy. The book is about Frank and Joe, along with their father, solving mystery cases all laround the United States. They often are in a very bad situation, but end up, however, solving the case with help from the chums, Chet, Buff, Jerry and other friends. Now you have the scoop on the Hardy Boys books, you should start your collection today! Of Hardcover Hardy Boys mysteries! Now go out, and add mystery to your bookshelf!

3 comments:

  1. I never could ollie, or do kickflips, but I managed to learn how to do varials. I just found a lot of how to videos on youtube. Maybe I'll start back up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laugh out loud, I think you put this on the wrong entry. :) But if you reply this one the right one, I'll delete that comment before you REALLY ebrass your self. just kidding.

    Anyway, I can ollie maybe about 4 or 5 inches, and I can't kickflip, I'll have to learn how to variel though. I'll go luck it up. And yes, I use youtube all the time for trick tips. I can 50-50 grind too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. edit: Did you mean a varial flip? That's harder than a kickflip? what's a varial. :)

    ReplyDelete