Thursday, October 22, 2009

NEW ASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I have your attention, I'm going to do a follow-up to one of my past assignment's. So I'm still trying to learn a few more tips and tricks, I'm yet to learn a Kickflip, or a Pop-Shuv It (imaluma if you're reading this, what do you mean by a varial) but I have, albeit (if you know what that means) learned how to Old School Kickflip. What people called a kickflip before there was the ollie. You put your front foot in the middle of your board, and your back foot under the middle of the board, lift up your front foot lightning fast and pop your back foot to the left AND up, and jump up.
You let the board flip 360 degrees around, and when you see the griptape, land bolts back on the board. It was a pretty easy trick to learn, imo, and I got it first couple tries. It was actually kind of funny, cause I did the trick and I thought I had invented it, then my heart broke when I saw it labeled as an Old School Kickflip multiple times on youtube. Enough about my depressing moments, I also learned how to 180 Ollie, the trick where you ollie 180 degrees, just like it sounds. Well, I can do it about 145 degrees, but I'm getting it, slowly but shurly. It's actually kidn of weird, because you're supposed to learn it frontside first, but I learned it backside, and I haven't even tried it frontside. Maybe it's easier? Idk yeat, cause It's dark and I can't skateboard outside at night :(
Tomorrow, I'm going to try a no comply nd a fs (that's frontside) 180 ollie. And if I get good enough, I'll tpe it and put it on youtube (on second thought, maybe not.) And if anyone wants, leave me a comment and I'll put a link of my FIRST youtube video.

6 comments:

  1. Haon, You need to start paying attention to spelling, punctuation, etc.

    I'll help shoot video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try, lol. What do you mean by shooting the video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video of you doing a trick to put on youtube, silly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i took it off, but I'll make it right now! I'm gonna add the one of teo since u fixed my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY1bPPb48BM

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoqZsZvHjMM

    ReplyDelete